Being a new mum is an amazing feeling, you have a tiny little human you love more than anything in the world. But…you now realise they don’t come with manuals!!
I’m here to help with as much advice from local Kent Businesses as possible.
Bringing you information around sleep, weaning, activities and classes.
And don’t forget to join the Kent Mum Tribe group on Facebook.
- Kent Mums Baby Led Weaning Experience
- Breastfeeding: It Isn’t What it Says on The Tin!
- 7 Tips for Mama’s & Expectant Mums Who Want to Work Out at Home
- Self Care & Self Love For New Mums
- Do You Know Basic First Aid to Save Your Child?
- 10 Tips for Dealing with Sleep Deprivation
- Confidence with Katie
- Returning to Work as a Mum
- Little Yoga Warriors – Baby Massage at John Lewis, Bluewater
- The Kent Baby Class which is all Hart
- Find out about Kent’s Newest Bra Fitting Service
- Why You Must Experience This Baby Class In Kent
- 10 Things To Do With Your New Born Baby in Kent
- Tiny Talk: Mid Kent
- Lingotot: Gravesend
- Jo Jingles: Tunbridge Wells
- Legs, Bums and Bubbas
- Tea and Tots, Rainham Kent