Over the past month I’ve been keeping in touch with the Kent Businesses still supporting us mums during these very unusual times, and I have to say there are so many of them working hard to provide their best.
I have more blogs to share with you from managing your weight in lock down, to baby led weaning and sorting those wardrobes.
If you know of any other parents who would benefits from the information in these blogs please do share and make sure you’re part of the community by either following on Facebook or joining the Kent Mum Tribe!
So for now, sit back and enjoy….
- Lockdown and your waistline
- Kent Mums Baby Led Weaning Experience
- Focus on: Kent Mumpreneurs – Dream Higher Events
- How Vitamins Can Benefit Your Skincare Routine
- How online baby and toddler classes are proving a lifeline to young families in lockdown
- Lockdown and the Kent Test: How to keep calm and help your child thrive
- How to cope with anxiety in lockdown
- 3 reasons you need a Wardrobe Detox
- Beauty and Lockdown