Written by Liz Hamlet Spark Succeed Coaching & Consulting
Just as a juice detox cleanses your body, cleansing your personal space of things you no longer use is vitally important for your mental health.
Why do you need to detox your wardrobe?
1) You’ve got a wardrobe full of clothes but nothing to wear
So many clothes, yet struggling to find something to wear? With bursting wardrobe and drawers, it’s hard to match up outfits and find what you need.
2) You’re overwhelmed – you don’t know where to start!
Everything is packed in. You’re dragging clothes out. Drawers are bursting at the seams. You end up grabbing the same few outfits at hand.
3) Wardrobe full of items that need adjusting? (don’t quite fit right, need taking up, cut isn’t flattering etc)
You grab a top – try it on. Not quite happy with it? Pulling and re-adjusting. You put it back, only to go through the same cycle a while later. You have a pile of items you really wanted to get adjusted, but just haven’t got around to.
Need some help?
Results from a recent Wardrobe Detox
A client contacted us as she was overwhelmed with all her clothes and shoes. A busy job, a single Mum and juggling daily life – she couldn’t face tackling her wardrobes and drawers alone.
With our support, she got rid of clothes she was no longer in love with, didn’t fit or she no longer wears. These were sorted into “bin”, “sell” and “donate”. With extra space and our reorganisation, she now has a closet where she can clearly see all her clothes and shoes, and it’s a pleasure to put together outfits.
“Thanks to amazing Liz for forcing me to finally face my ‘wardrobe clearing out’ fears!”
Benefits you’ll get…
1) SPACE – room to breathe, see your fave clothes and identify gaps in your capsule wardrobe.
2) EASE – no more wrangling with your clothing. With room created by getting rid of clothes that no longer fit, don’t feel good or have simply worn out, you’ll be able to find things much easier, saving time in the mornings.
3) MONEY – no more buying clothes you don’t need. With your detox, you’ll find clothes you no longer want – some you can sell.
4) SENSE OF ACHIEVEMENT – nothing as satisfying as admiring your organised wardrobe and drawers as a result of your Wardrobe Detox.
5) WARDROBE FOR “YOU TODAY” – no longer holding on to clothes that fit when you were 21, before you had children, that no longer feel good. Your new wardrobe will feel lighter and contain clothes that fit your lifestyle today.
- Virtual 1hr “Blitz” session £50 – helping you tackle that clutter spot in your home (Use code KENTMUM50) – including tips and tricks sheet
- Virtual Half / full day wardrobe detox or home office declutter
More about our services here https://www.sparksucceed.co.uk/homeorganisation
If you’d like a chat, visit www.sparksucceed.co.uk to “Book your free consultation”
We help you spark your success!
Liz Hamlet is a Coach and Professional Organiser. She is Founder of Spark Succeed Coaching & Consulting)